Hyrum has been really excited about Christmas this year.
Well, I don't think he really gets the whole Christmas part.
He's been more excited about the Tree!
He walked in on me one day wrapping some gifts. I told him that he has to wait until we get a Christmas Tree and Christmas comes before he can open and have the gifts.
The morning after that little chat, he woke up, poked me in the shoulder and asked "mommom, did the Christmas Tree come?"
He kept asking this every morning for a week or so, then one day he went to his baby-sitter's home and they had their tree up.
When I arrived to pick him up, he came running around the corner and screemed with joy, "Mommom, THE CHRISTMAS TREE CAME! I need to take it to Hyrum's house!"
Things were crazy Thanksgiving weekend due to how sick I was and my ER trip, So we weren't able to get our tree that weekend.
Ricky likes to go to a tree farm and cut it down.
We finally had a chance to run to our usual tree farm and select and chop down our tree.
It took us a while to choose the one we wanted. All of the ones I wanted were Nobles, and I didn't want to pay $80 for a tree.. So, we got our usual, Douglas.
Hyrum was so excited the entire time. He was so excited to be bringing home HIS Christmas Tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment