Saturday, December 3, 2011

..Title?

This post isn't about too much in particular. Just updates I suppose.

I haven't been taking pictures tately, so I don't have anything to post from Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving was pretty good. We had lots of good food, and friends came in and out all day to eat.

I didn't feel good. Had an awful headache all day, that lasted until early Friday morning, and no amount of tylenol or attempt in fluid intake helped it.

I managed to survive the day though and enjoyed the company.

I had planned to do some Black Friday shopping at some point, but knew I wasn't going to head out right away and wait in any crazy lines outside anywhere. Plus, I had that awesome headache that I mentioned.

I decided I'd sleep, and nap, until I woke up and then go do some shopping. I woke up at 2am, but did not leave.

The headache was still there, and I get paranoid about going out in the dark, late at night, alone..

I have a phobia of being 'kid napped' and hurt.

Any way, I decided that I didn't feel comfortable leaving the house, feeling crummy and not being 100% on my game at that time of night. So, I sent Ricky to sleep in my bed with Hyrum and I took over sleeping on the couch for a little while longer..

I woke up again at 6am, got dressed and headed out. First stop was Target. When I got there, the parking lot was nearly empty, so I got front row parking. I didn't have to wait around for a cart, and cashiers were literaly standing at their stations waiting for people to come check out.

The other awesome part of this was that I got everything I intended on getting! and I didn't have to fight a crowd to get it!

I had the SAME LUCK with Old Navy, and Home Depot after that.

Once going to those three stores, I decided I'd just get back in bed because I was feeling crummy, but Ricky, Scott and Hyrum decided to wake up and get dressed to head out for some shopping also.

I was going to stay home and rest, but I was starting to have anxiety, after feeling so sick, and being tired, and having them leaving, I decided to put my shoes back on and go back out with the guys so I wouldn't sit around thinking about how I felt.

We went to, WalMart, Game Stop, Best Buy, Target.. I barffed at every store. While in the car driving from one place to the other, I'd have to roll the window down and hang my head out. I spent 30min in the bathroom at BestBuy barfing.

Fun stuff.

After we got in the car from Target, I emptied out the target bag by me and started throwing up in the bag.

Luckily we were right by the apartment.. I was able to go home, jump in the shower, and rest. Though I was EXTREMELY concerned and somewhat freaking out..

At that time I was 17wks pregnant, I had had a Dr. apointment 1 week prior to this.

I decided to weigh myself, and when I did, I was 8lbs DOWN from my Dr. Apointment just a week before.

I called around and got ahold of some on call nurses and they instructed me to go to the ER, due to the rapid weight loss.

I pretty much figured that I was dehydrated to some degree.

They hooked me up to IV's and started pumping me up with fluids, naseua meds, and an antibiotic to treat for UTI.

That day was the most I have ever felt my baby move this entire pregnancy. It was very happy from all the fluids, baby partied non stop for several hours. I wish it was like that more often. Give me constant reasurrance.

But any way.. That was my Thanksgiving adventure. And, I can now say that I have gone 1 full week without vomitting, for the first time in almost 5months..

Last week, I decided that at this point, no matter what, the baby in my belly will need a name. So, last week I started looking around at names.

I have a favorite name each day of the week. Nothing was really exciting me. I know that when we find out, boy or girl, on the 16th, things will be a lot easier. We will be able to focus on one sex of names, and crack down on our search.

I came across a name on Thursday I think, and I still loved it today. So, I MIGHT have a name ready if this baby is a boy! It starts with a D. and is Irish! it's fun, unique, and different like Hyrum's was/is, to most in the beginning.

I have a girl name that I have also been playing around with since the same day, and I have only divulged it to ONE person. Actually, this ONE person knows BOTH of the names I have picked out at the moment! lucky her.

Any way, there is one full week of class left to go. The following is just finals.. my last final is the morning of the 15th. yuck. but I can't wait to take it, because the NEXT morning, school will be OVER, and I will be getting the big Ultrasound!

On another note.. I am ready for Christmas.. this is the latest we have gone without setting up Christmas. We will be going out and chopping down our tree some time today.

I'm excited to finally be surrounded by Christmas decor. It's the best, and my favorite part of the entire year!

Well, I suppose I should stop being lazy and get my shower so that I am ready to leave when Ricky finishes up the work he is doing around the complex.

I hope you had fun reading my randomness. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a name that is versitile, unique, and its the name that has been so lucky to have been used by me....COREY. I know, i know......my niece or nephew would be sooo lucky and i would be proud to have my name live on. :)