Friday, December 9, 2011

My Sweet Boy

Hyrum appears to be somewhat of a Monster at times. All kids this age have their moments.

I assure you, he has his very sweet moments.

The other day, I layed down to take a nap with Hyrum.

While we were laying down, he turned, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me on the nose!

He called me his mommy teddy bear, and in a giggly sweet happy voice said "hehe, I kissed your nose!"

I have a stethascope from when I went through schooling to get a CNA. Hyrum loves to be a doctor with it.

He will put the ear pieces in his ear and come walking down the hall and state "mommy, I need to hear the baby."

He LOVES talking about this baby.

One day he came to me and asked "mommom, can we go to Doctor and see the baby?"

He has talked more about the baby than I have, and he has definitley talked about the baby more than Ricky has probably even thought about it.

It's cute. Hopefully he will be a great big brother.

He calls the baby in my belly his brother, though we do not yet know if it is in fact a brother, or a sister.

We will see on the 16th at 11am!!



No comments: