Today was my Final, Final exam.
There is no class the week of finals.
It is a week set aside for personal study, and of course, taking finals!
I had my last final at 8am this morning.
Keep in mind, this is THURSDAY.
We haven't had class ALL Week.
And today was the FINAL.
So, with these finals, you are allowed to leave, and go home as soon as you are done and turn in the exam.
Well, it came that time where people were starting to finish up, place their exam in the folder and leave, because again, this is Finals, and that's what you do.
I was giving my brain a very brief break while the second girl completed her exam and took it to the front of the room to place in the folder..
After completing her exam and placing it in the folder, she walked over to the teacher, said "umm, yah, I just have a question.?" ....wait for it.... wait for it....
"Do we have class tomorrow? Or, was this final, it?" ( "It" meaning -- the end)
Well, I will let you go now and give you a moment to gather your thoughts and pick up your jaw.
I'm finally done and can now think about Christmas!! and relax.. and Go to the Doc. tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment