This pregnancy has been a 360 turn from what I experienced with Hyrum.
With Hyrum I knew from second 1 that he would be a boy and I never thought otherwise.
I haven't had such feelings with this one. I've been sooo sick from day one with this one. I have to take medication just to eat a meal.
With Hyrum, the ONLY issue I ever had was sever heartburn/acid reflux.
Those two things have been mild this time around.
I've had nose bleeds with this one, no bladder control when it comes to sneezing and barffing.. constipation..
All of the not so fun stuff..
Despit all of this, I was 'leaning' more towards this baby being a boy. Maybe because I didn't want to get my hopes up if it wasn't a girl?
I've always wanted a little girl, but I felt like I'd never be lucky enough to actually have one.
Today we had a 20week 1day ultrasound. EVERYTHING looks perfect, and exactly right. all of the bones, the heart, the brain, the placenta, cord, cervix and uterus are all good.
The only thing Ricky wanted to know was the gender. The tech, looked, and looked, every which way, up down and all around. Luckily baby's legs were not crossed, so you could see the area perfectly fine..
There was no penis anywhere in sight! :)
The little one in my belly is a baby Girl. She didn't stop moving or kicking for a single second during the ultrasound.
She's a very active little girl. It's weird anytime I say "it's a girl" or "she." I'm not used to that at all. It's been all boy, son, him, Hyrum, for 3 1/2 yrs.
We stopped by Babies R Us/Toys R Us to pick up some gift cards on our way home. I looked through the little Girls clothing while Ricky and Hyrum looked at some toys and bought the gift cards.. It was soooooo WEIRD! I've never shopped for little girl stuff that I liked and wanted to have at my home for my child.
It's taking me a while to get use to it. But I had the biggest smile when she said "It looks like a healthy little Girl." It was exciting, but odd hearing that word.. "girl"
I'm excited to finally have PINK floating around our home!





No comments:
Post a Comment