Wow, another blog so soon.
This is seriously the worst time possible for me to be blogging.
Oh well.
Last night I layed down with Hyrum to put him to bed.
The plan was to sing a couple fun songs with him, say his prayers, and let him fall asleep.
Hyrum and I ended up singing songs, playing 'finger pupets', and chatting about spiders, bugs, movie characters he likes....
We did this for a good solid hour until Ricky decided he was going to bed also, and made us be quiet.
:(
Hyrum went right to sleep.
I had a good time playing and chatting with him. We don't spend time like that together extremely often.
Oh, and we went and chopped down our Christmas tree last night and Hyrum was soo happy to FINALLY have a Christmas Tree in HIS house.
While we chatted last night in bed, I learned that Hoba, an ant from the movie Ant Bully, lives in our Christmas Tree. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment