Call me crazy but.... I REALLY want a pair of these....
or these...
actually I'd like to own a pair of each of the Vibram FiveFingers.
What are they? Water shoes.? Sure, the could be used as water shoes. You can also go cycling, mountain climbing, trekking, hiking, do yoga, gym workouts, sky diving, 'traveling' (wear as normal every day shoe), running.. you can do pretty much anything in these Vibram FiveFingers.
They are an extremely light weight shoe that allowes for strong, healthy feet, and 'brings you closer to your environment'.
other things they do for you are as followes
- Strengthens muscles in feet and lower legs
- Improves rang of motion in ankles, feet and toes
- Stimulates neural function important to balance and agility
- Eliminate heel lift to align the spine and improve posture
- Allow the foot and body to move naturally
I don't remember where I came across these, but it was last summer and I have been checking them out over the last year... I think I'm ready to own some of my own!
plus I actually really like the style of them.. weird I know, but I do..
you can buy them on various websites online, or at big sports and outdoors stores such as R.E.I.



No comments:
Post a Comment