Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

We ended out 'long' weekend with a little trip to the Family Fun Center in Tukwila.

We went mostly for Hyrum. We couldn't think of anything else to do, so this is where we ended up.

I am starting to think that Hyrum is one very fortunate/spoiled little boy.

non stop fun for Hyrum around here!

I just stood back and took pictures.

Ricky took Hyrum on the go-Karts. (Loves go-karts, you can't see him in the pic..)


We let Hyrum attempt to 'drive' on the kiddie goKarts on his own but it didn't turn out so well!
The worker had to stand on the side of the cart and steer Hyrum around the track and would try to let Hyrum loose to drive alone.

He ended up either wrecking (doesn't know how to steer..) or He'd do 360s in his little police car.
(watch out PawPaw)


..and of course Hyrum couldn't pass up the train ride! I think he rode it 3 times in a row. there wasn't many kids lining up to ride rides.. so He took a turn on the ride all by his self.




After the train we moved him over to the AirPlane ride which he rode 2 times in a row as well.
First time as a passanger, 2nd time as the 'pilot.'


Next, he was off to the mary-go-round to ride the horsey.


I guess he had lots of fun.?  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys have the most fun out of anyone I know!! Hyrum is such a lucky little boy!!