Hyrum hasn't always been the best 'water drinker.' When he was sick last week we wouldn't let him have any milk or juice..
We would only give him water and have wanting to get him drinking him more water these days any way so it was kind of our perfect oportunity.
The day after purchasing my Vibrams from REI I decided to go the next size smaller on the pair I got after wearing them around home for a bit.
While we were at REI exchanging the size of my Vibrams, I looked at the Camelbak water bottels and found a kids one covered in swimming sharks/hammerheads.!
I though it would be a good "water cup" for Hyrum to keep him drinking more and more water.
So, I baught it.. Came home and cleaned it and filled it with nice cold water and presented it to Hyrum.
He was really excited about the Camelbak and took his first sip..
"momma! mmmmm, good Shark Water!"
The things it takes for a parent to do to get their children do something thats good for them! I think that is my favorite part of being a mommy... finding out new fun ways to introduce something to the little one and getting them excited about and hooked on it..
Here is Hyrum drinking his 'Shark Water'


No comments:
Post a Comment