Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just Another Tuesday

and I have lot's on my mind!!

but I will wait 'till later to share those thoughts.

Hyrum and I had a lazy day. I was really tired this morning, but also in lots of pain!
my back in killing me...

So.. I'm still tired (just took pain meds), back still hurts, and I can't wait for tonights episode of Deadliest Catch to start at 9pm.

yep, you heard me right.. Deadliest Catch. :)


I'm not your 'typical' gal I suppose... My favorite shows consist of;

 Deadliest Catch
Swamp Brothers
Desert Car Kings
Man, Woman, Wild
Dual Survival
Sons of Guns
Dirty Jobs
Flying Wild Alaska
Swords
Myth Busters
Swamp Loggers

Basically.... I watch anything and everything on the Discovery Channel and enjoy it very much, and only venture off to a diffrent channel if a new Episode of Grey's Anatomy or Glee is on... :)

p.s. Maybe I should take up Huntin and Fishin.... ?.

No comments: