For Mothers Day, Hyrum got me a super cute card filled with money for me to buy myself some new books.! (if you know me, that is the best gift EVER)
The Federal Way Borders is in it's final week of closing out. The section I like to buy books from was all 70% off.
So, I went to Borders and grabbed these 5 new books and 1 new CD for $35.
The bottom two books were originally $30 a piece! So, I definitley got a great deal on this purchase!
The books I purchased are (from top to bottom)
On Maggie's Watch- By Ann Wertz Garvin
Jesus Land- a Memoir by Julia Scheeres
Admission- by Jean Hanff Korelitz
Left Neglected- by Lisa Genova
and
The Family Dinner (cook book)- by Laurie David
And the CD I baught was 'Sound Like This'- Eric Hutchinson
Oh yah, I forgot to mention that Hyrum also got me a New York Style Cheesecake from Marie Callanders!


No comments:
Post a Comment