Wow, we have FINALLY had some really nice weather here lately.!
Today was one of the warmest days of the year/season so far at 72 degrees.
Hyrum and I went to have lunch with Ricky at work, then one the way home we stopped at Carters at Southcenter to look at some summer clothes for Hyrum.
After that we came back to Federal Way and went to Target, played on the train, then came back home.
Once back home I let Hyrum run around outside for a bit because it was so nice out.
Plus he had some new summer shoes to break in. A nice pair of black crocs.
While at Target he decided to try on a few pair of shoes, after trying on a few pair he put the crocs on his feet and said "Momma, I like shoes!" (meaning, momma i like these shoes.)
He insisted on wearing them through the store (he was in the cart). As we went along through Target he kept saying "I like shoes, I like shoes."
He liked them so much that he proceded to rip off all of the tags and price tag.. How can I tell him no after that!? It was cute and I didn't mind buying them because I've been shoe shopping for him this last week and he made the decision for me.
Any way, this was my first day to literally 'break a sweat' while out running errands. Hopefully the weather will get with the program soon so we can have more nice warm days like today!
yes, they immediatly got 'dirty' from him swinging on the swings like superman and tragging the toes through the dirt.. luckily these shoes just wipe off! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment