If I were to write about the last 6months all in this one blog we'd all be in trouble..
Why? Because that would make for one extremely long blog and lots of reading that I am sure most of you wouldn't want to do.
So here is a VERY short rundown of some of the last six months happenings.
First of all, I went to Texas for 6weeks to visit my family and friends. While there we celebrated the wedding of my sister Adrienne Nicole to Corey Tatom. In fact, as soon as we arrived in Baytown, we showered, got dressed, and got back into the car to head to the wedding.
It was a very nice, small, and beautiful wedding. I am extremely happy for my sister to have finally found a great man to love and take care of her the right way! :)
While in Texas Halloween happened. Hyrum was little Luigi and cousin Aeden was Mario.
Maeli, Hyrum and Aeden enjoyed a healthy McDonalds meal before the Trunk or Treat got started at the church.
After Halloween, of course Thanksgiving came and went, along with 8hours of Black Friday shopping.
Black Friday was also the day of my very first 'mild' gall bladder attack that I just thought was some kind of aweful stomache ache/cramping.
After Thanksgiving we made it back to WA after an extremely long road trip back home that included an ER visit due to my first major gall bladder attack in Waxahatchie, TX. I thought I was dieing in the car in front of Hyrum and Ricky. I didn't know what was happening, I just knew it hurt like CRAZY!!
Any who, December came and went along with Christmas..
Not sure where the New Year went, but it was greated with a 2 1/2 week visit from my mom and a trip into surgery to get my gall bladder REMOVED. Hyrum sure was spoiled having MawMaw here to take care of him while I recouped. Despite recovering from surgery, it was a nice visit.
Mom and I watched all 6seasons of Grey's Anatomy on DVD and I got her hooked.
(my four incisions from surgery the day after)
After recovering from surgery I got brave... Hyrum really needed a hair cut and I had an itch to be the one to cut it.. I'd never cut anyones hair ever before in my life. I got the clippers out, stood Hyrum in the bathroom and went after his head.
I like to think I did a pretty great job for a first timer. Yes it came out very short, but I like his hair shorter. I think we will keep cutting his hair at home for now.
Other than that, we have been busy busy. Hyrum is talking sooo much and learns new words every day. And he is such a sweety when he wants to be. He is also very polite when he isn't in a horrible throwing a fit mood which is starting to happen more these days when he wants something and isn't getting his way.
The 'Terrible Twos' have definitly kicked in and taken hold of little man Hyrum, but we still LOVE HIM SO MUCH.!!
That is all for now folks. Check back in the next day or two for more. (bed time for now)




No comments:
Post a Comment