Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alex Boye'


On Saturday we went to Beehive Books Store in Milton.

There was a book I wanted to pick up and I wanted to get Hyrum some neck ties for church from there.

Before checking out and being on our way I decided I needed some more/new church music.

I immediatly decided that I wanted CD with a male vocalist. There wasn't a way for me to preview any of the CD's so I just had to grab one that I though and hoped would be great.

I decided on this one for the meere fact that in the title is says "Classic Hymns and FOLK Songs"

I'm a sucker for some deep harted folk music. When we got home I stuck the CD into the computer to get a good preview of it.. I wasn't at first too impressed with my short few second preview of each song.

Later Saturday night I decided to plug in the earphones and play the music through while updating our blog and fooling around with photo editing stuff.

I LOVED IT!

I can't tell you how many times I have played it over since I got it and listened to it Saturday night.

I will be getting more music of Alex Boye'

No comments: