Delta Marine Ind. launched their most recent/completed yacht this past week and had a launch party.
I would have taken more photos but the weather was pretty nasty and it was raining the entire time.
I managed to get one photo of the Yacht, and one photo of Hyrum when I dropped him off with Jessica at her place in West Seattle earlier that day.
This yacht was built for the Catterpillar company. Pictures don't do them justice when it comes to the actual size of the yacht.
they are huge!
On another note, Ricky brought home an official letter from Delta today stating that they have FINALLY sold the 200 foot Steel Haul yacht that they have been trying to sell for the last two years.
I mention this because this means, RICKY HAS WORK! this entire last year we were sitting on the edge of our seats expecting Ricky to be laid off many times over and over..
Luckily he was never one of the unlucky many who did get laid off in the last year and a half.
Delta now has 2 yachts to build and work on, both of which have at least 2yrs worth of work to put into them.
Who knows how many other boats will be purchased over the next 2yrs, but for the time being Ricky is safe and has a job.!
No comments:
Post a Comment