Basically, Ikea is awesome to shop at.
They have anything and everything a person could ever need for their home. From living room furniture, to kitchen utensils, knives, pots, pans and dishes, to office supplies and home storage units, as well as bedroom furniture for all ages.
We went to Ikea this weekend for the first time in about a year and I was quickley reminded why I loved going to this store nearly every week when Hyrum was born. It's fun, a good exercise due to the size of the store, and they even have some extremely yummy soft serve, non fat, frozen vanilla yogurt cones.!
If you aren't sold yet get this; Ikea- a home furnishing store, is famous and known for their delicious Sweedish Meetballs!!?
This next part is literally the icing on the cake...
After going there this weekend I needed to go back to grab a couple more things..
In all, my two day shopping spree at Ikea came to a whopping $50!!
Why is that so crazy that I'd like to share with you all? Because of what I got and how many items I purchased.
My list of purchases are as follows;
4- wall shelves
8-brackets to hang wall shelves
2- office document/paper/folder holders
2- pencil/pen desktop containers
2-dishwashing scrub brushes
1- deep skillet for stirfry type stuff
2-carving boards (1 large 1small)
1-Bookcase w/3shelves.
I practically got all 22items for roughley $2.30 per item!
documents are in the following pictures
These are two of the shelves that Ricky has hung for me. The items on these shelves wont be staying, will be full of office stuff.. I will add updated pictures of our little 'remodel' later on when I am done.
here are my pen/pencil holders, document holders, some brackets and the bookshelf I grabbed from the 'as-is' section for a rediculously cheap price.
and these items would be my kitchen supplies. carving boards, deep skillet, scrub brushes
No comments:
Post a Comment