Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Tree 2012

We decided to try something a little different this year.

Instead of going to our usualy U-Cut tree farm, we purchased a $10 permit and went up into the Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest to search out our Christmas tree.

I was expecting it to be cold because our winter has come and has been in the 30's 50's for about a month now.. So I made sure to pack extra warm stuff for Adalyn and made sure Hyrum had a hat and jacket.

We got loaded up and picked up Spencer and Ian and headed out.

I wasn't expecting snow for some reason but there was plenty of it once we got high enough up so some of us were really cold.

Regardless of the snow, we all had a great time and a fun adventure.!

 

restarting someones fire

cutie pie

Adalyn just chillin and hanging out

Running back

Spencer throwing snow at Ian

Ian cutting the tree the boys picked out for Fadoua

Spencer cutting the tree

warming up!

posing in front of tree

 

cold from touching the snow
 
 

No comments: