Monday, November 26, 2012

The Dress and other things.

Our good friend Fadoua made Adalyn's blessing gown.! I know I've said it a hundred times already, but I love the dress so much, and I think that it is so awesome that I must remind you who made it!

This morning I squeezed Adalyn into her dress to get some pictures! she was getting very tired and hungry and I don't have a great camera or awesome photography skills, so these photos will have to do!

(front top)

 (front)
 

(back)

(the three layers)
 
(floral pattern)

the cute blessing gown wearer!

she loves it Auntie Fadoua!

 
Other things that her Auntie Fadoua has made for her are this super cute dress and ballerina tutu with attached bloomers!
 


 
Thank you Auntie Fadoua for all of our awesome girly accessories and clothing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Laurie, Adalyn is absolu0tely adorable and her dress is exquisite! What a friend you have in Fadoua....and so talented! Have you thought that when she can no longer wear it, to have it mounted and framed by a good picture framer? I've seen some done and they all turn out fine.