Yes, life is going on despite my medical issues.
Over the weekend we were lucky to attend the wedding of Katrina and Paul Andrews.
I must say it was a rather awesome wedding. These two really put together an amazing ceremony and picked great selections (scripture and poems) to have read throughout the ceremony.
I don't know Kat as well as Ricky or any of her family and long time friends but I can say that I am not the only one that was shocked and surprised when Katrina first announced that she had 'a boyfriend.'
Why is that so shocking? I dunno.. just kinda really was.. Once I was able to see her and Paul together at our home before Paul left on a mission to Papua New Guinea, I just KNEW the two of them were going to end up engaged and soon married.
They compliment each other very well. They are both great down to earth people and I know that the two of them are going to accomplish a great many of things throughout their partnership and marriage here on earth.
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Paul Andrews!!
Also, I can't forget to mention that Hyrum was their ring bearer! He was mighty handsome and eventually made it down the isle holding little Abbis hand.
On Monday the 11th, my Sister, Adrienne had her 26th birthday.! Because she is married to a totally awesome, loving, caring man, as her gift she was surprised with 2 round trip flights for her and Corey to fly out here to visit us for a few days starting July 25th!!
Corey even had babysitters lined up for the kiddoes and everything!
Happy 26th Adrienne! Hyrum is excited for you to visit him.. We all know he is the only reason you are excited to come out here ;)
And lastley.. I posted this pic of the girls just because I felt like it!
...and because I miss them.
They partied and the Dueling Piano Bar in Houston for Carlas birthday at the end of May without me!!
I'm glad and thankful that these three are buddies to take care of each other when I'm not there to hold down the fort ;)
I told Jessica the other day that you are one extremely LUCKY human beeing to be our age and able to say that you have AT LEAST one best friend..
If you can even count on one hand the number of great, close friends you have, you still are one lucky duck.
Sucks having to be a grown up sometimes.. You can't spend every waking moment with your buddies like you use to be able to in Jr. High and High School..
Oh, to be young again...
I Love and miss all of my Texas folks!! Take care of Each other for me!!



No comments:
Post a Comment