Ezra turned 4months old on Monday March 3rd. He weighed in at 16.10lbs and I believe 26 1/2 in. long, which put him in the 85th percentile all the way around.
He is such a good baby. So sweet and happy and talkative. He's only fussy when getting hungry and very tired.
This month he had become a drooling machine! If he's not talking, laughing or eating, he's chewing on his fingers!
He still loves to be swaddled at bed time. He has started to reach for and grab at things to play with and explore.
He mostly sleeps through the night or will get up once anywhere between 3 and 6am and will go right back to sleep.
He LOVES to be sitting upright. He enjoys his floor time but he is happiest for longest when strapped in to the high chair so he can look around and watch everybody.
I love him so much. He is just too darn cute!! I can't get enough of his hugs, snuggles, and smooches.
Ezra boy is definitely one of those babies that makes you want to think about having more children. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment