Unlike Ricky, I absolutley LOVE music.
I can listen to music all day everyday if it were possible. Because I have practically been a stay at home mom with Hyrum since giving birth to him he has grown up listening to lots of music.
He loves to dance, and right now he has a huge thing for guitars.
I have a guitar that I have introduced to him while he was even younger and brough it out last week and he jammed along with me on his paper jamz electric guitar.
I should probably do music stuff with him more often because it is something we both absolutley enjoy and have fun doing.
He likes to play with my drum sticks and drum pad when I decide to pull them out of my closet.
Any way, our friends from Texas stopped by over the weekend to visit and stay the night with us and they took this video of Hyrum showing off his guitar playing skills!
He was so cute doing this. If his love of music continues I'm sure my dad will be one happy, thrilled PawPaw.
The other grandkids in Tx already sit and 'play' PawPaws guitar, mandolin and violin, or beg him to play for them.
DAD, looks like your grandkids are going to whoop you into shape and help you reach your goal of playing more!
Untitled from Laurie Leiser on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment