ok so I'm a little over protective at times.. I was explaining how I felt about what would happen to Hyrum if he fell and hit his head and all kinds of things.. I've been skating and rollerblading and no how it feels to fall down.. am I a woos? oh well.
The boys had been gone and skating for about 45min already and I was going to the gym when I got a phone call from Ricky telling me we had a little skater on our hands... I drove home, grabbed the camera and zoomed to the skating rink.
When I got there I saw the most handsome little boy with a cute pair of big boy skates on his feet.! I pulled out the camera and started trying to snap pictures.. he wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get any.. but i did get a video!!
Here he is skating and Dancing to the music.. maybe he will be a figure skater and go to the Olympics! :)
Untitled from Laurie Leiser on Vimeo.
1 comment:
He sure skates better than I can!!!
Post a Comment