Friday, February 26, 2010

2yr Wedding Anniversary

For our 2yr wedding anniversary Ricky took me to Leavenworth. I've never been and have heard fun things about it and wanted to see what it was all about.. Well, there wasn't much going on.. We got there around 4pm checked into our room then walked around the whole town that evening and had dinner at a really good restraunt all by about 7:30pm..

We decided to go out to Wenatchee and do a little shopping because we didn't want to go to our room yet. Wenatchee is definitly a LOT bigger than leavenworth. Monday morning we got up and ready and went up into the mountains, then once we got back to town we got some Gelatto.

This was my first time having gelatto and it was really yummy! I think i like it better than icecream.!

Here are a few pictures of our little trip.


flavors were lemon, mixed berry, and blood orange. YUM!

This is a bavarian pretzel. It was good, but Ricky and I both agreed that we like the 'american salty' baked pretzels better.







No comments: