Every FIRST Thursday of the month, EMP, Museum of Flight and Seattle Art Museum are FREE starting at 5pm. This month we went to EMP (Experience Music Porject) and we brought along Marvin and Ktrina.
I believe it is safe to say that we all had a blast. At EMP they have a section where you can go into rooms alone or with your group or friend an play instruments together; drums, keyboard and guitar.
The last thing we did was go into a room and play drums/guitars for 10min. I was able to show off my drumming skills and Katrina showed off her guitar skills. Oh, i forgot to mention that HYRUM showed off his drumming skills as well. It looks like he is going to follow in mommys foot steps...?
I believe it is safe to say that we all had a blast. At EMP they have a section where you can go into rooms alone or with your group or friend an play instruments together; drums, keyboard and guitar.
The last thing we did was go into a room and play drums/guitars for 10min. I was able to show off my drumming skills and Katrina showed off her guitar skills. Oh, i forgot to mention that HYRUM showed off his drumming skills as well. It looks like he is going to follow in mommys foot steps...?
wall of guitars.. it's a lot 'cooler' in person.
Katrina
No comments:
Post a Comment