They absolutly had a blast. They chased each other around the apartment, shared Hyrums toys, along with paci's, cups, and each others dinner! We had a jam fest with Hyrums musical table, and even added two pots with wooden spoons.
Earlier that day me, Hyrum and Jessica went to the Point Defiance Zoo for the first time, and Hyrum wouldn't take a nap at all, all day. Around 5:30ish I tried to put Hyrum down for a little nap because he was getting restless and a little fussy.
The whole nap thing didn't work out. Hyrum was too excited to have a friend over, and when i put him in bed and shut his door, he immediatly stood up and started screeming. Little Abigail stood at his bedroom door knocking for him to let her in.
So, Abigail and I went in and joined Hyrum. Abigail taught Hyrum how to jump in bed and name the animals on his bumper in baby language. Then it happened...... Abigail turned into a monster! they had a blast. I got some video of the monster attack! I hope all of you get as big of a laugh as I did.!!
Abigail the Monster from Laurie Leiser on Vimeo.
1 comment:
Laurie...2 things. 1 your kid is freakin adorable and 2 you are going to give him a girl complex. :)
Post a Comment