Wednesday, September 16, 2009

E Harmony.com

Hello Ladies,
My name is Hyrum. I'm hear looking for a gal who has most or all of the same interests as me. Because I am having my mommy write this for me, I will keep it short and get straight to it.

First of all, I love long strolls through the park. I enjoy swimming in lakes and swimming pools. Fruits and veggies are great snacks; carrot sticks inparticular when I'm cutting teeth.

I enjoy playing chase with my mom and dad, playing with my tractor trucks and tonka dump truck to name a few. If this hasn't caught your eye already, my next most favorite thing to do for my mom is poop in the bath tub.

If you are interested and would like to get together some time, just have your mommy call my mommy. I look forward to meeting you.

Hyrum Jerrold



No comments: