Monday, September 7, 2009

Birthday Boy

Sautrday September 5th, 2009 we celebrated Hyrum's 1yr birthday.! It turned out great and was a lot of fun despite the on and off rain. We had lots of food, swimming and some tractor rides and pictures.

I did not take very many pictures of the whole party myself, but Mo Simon took professional pics that I will post and share with everybody as I get them.

Here are the pictures that I do have for y'all to look at in the mean time. They start with preperation, cake making, then the reaction of Hyrum with his very first cake.!



10lbs of hamburger

Let the cake decorating begin!










"Hi mom, now that I'm done making phone calls, I'm dressed and ready for you to take me to my party.!"



"Oooo! All for me.?!"

'Ok, I'm liking this soo far..'

'Ahh, that's the good stuff'

No comments: