Well, we weren't expecting..... to be expecting anytime again in the near future.
I mean, at this particular time Adalyn was only 9months old and having any more children was the furthest thing from our minds. (we did wait nearly 4yrs after having Hyrum before having our little Adalyn)
I will admit that I was in shock and denial for a very long time. Actually, it still doesn't seem real and we are almost single digits away in weeks from having our THIRD baby.
Someone asked me when I was about 12wks along how I was feeling about it. I replied that I was still in shock... they proceeded to tell me that I couldn't be in shock anymore because I had about 7weeks at the time to wrap my mind around it already.. ? umm, ok.
So, here we are.
Baby number 3 coming in roughly 13weeks and our little Adalyn will only be 18months old.
Oh yes, Baby Number 3 is a BOY!
8weeks along
13wks along
Belly photo and ultrasound are at 20wks.
1 comment:
This makes me soo happy!!! Maybe I should start trying again soon!
Post a Comment