I am now a 'soccor' mom.
Hyrum has started T-ball. His team started practicing at the beginning of March and they had their first game this week on the 9th.
We thought his team was the Blue Jays.. That's what they were told at least, but when their box of uniforms arrived...... Surprise! They are not in fact the Blue Jays but instead are the
TEXAS RANGERS!
We are totally fine with that ;)
Hyrum loved being able to finally play his first game. Each time we got ready to go to practice he would ask "am I going to play a baseball game yet?"
I think he enjoyed being the catcher very much. He kept coming to the fence to show us and his friend the gear that he was wearing.. I had to keep reminding him that he was in the middle of a baseball game. :)
TballBat from Laurie Leiser on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment