I think Hyrum over heard me talking about how awesome, warm and sunny, this weekend is supposed to be!
It's a miracle that we will actually be having 2 nice days to play with.
I may have mentioned going somewhere to play in the water or swim..
Well, Hyrum ran to his room and decided that this was going to be his outfit for the day.
He's excited to be able to go swimming this summer.
He asked if we could go bye bye to the water.
The weather isn't nice enough to do such a thing today... so I improvised..
..and he had a BLAST.!!
Swimming in the bathtub.! Does this give me 'cool' mom points..?
Here is a video of how excited he was to be able to swim in the tub... splashing around while the tub is filling up!!
Untitled from Laurie Leiser on Vimeo.




No comments:
Post a Comment