Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Great Escape

A couple of days ago Hyrum was extremely fussy. Nothing I did would make him happy, so I stuck him in the bathtub to play.. He loves baths and loves being in water.

After his bath, I dried him off, wrapped him up in his towel and sat him on the living room floor.

I ran to go grab him paci and a couple of other things I needed to get him dressed, but when I returned...... This is what I found.

A towel, with no baby in it.


He crawled down the hall past me and into his bedroom.


He just wanted some freedom while he played in his bedroom.


After I got his diapper and clothes on... he turned into a monster and wasn't happy until he went to bed that night... Today I gave him some more 'free' time, but he peed on the floor.! that little booger.

No comments: