Saturday, May 9, 2009

8months old, and Lunch with Saul

On Wednesday, Hyrum turned 8months old! I can't believe that in 4months he will be 1! He is getting around more than ever. He's quite the explorer. Bellow are pictures of him at 8months old.

Saturday Ricky went to his friend Saul's house to help him clean out and organize his shed's and garage. Hyrum and I went over there around 2pm to visit with them and have a homemade, REAL mexican dish.

I wish I could begin to tell you all of the ingredients that were in it, but I can not. But one thing I do know for sure, is that is was absolutly delicious!

Saul wants to someday open up a restraunt. I think he'd have a very succesful business. I haven't found any good Mexican food since moving from Texas. So, it was a nice treat.

While Saul was finishing up the 'tacos' he said "You aren't supposed to put cheese in these, but I will put some in a few for you Americans." haha. Saul is a great guy. And he absolutly LOVES kids and babies. It's hilarious to see him interact with Hyrum. He will be a great dad someday.









Hyrum doesn't have much of a chance to play in the gras,
so he was unsure on what to do when we put him in it.


Hyrum wasn't sure if he could crawl in this stuff, so he
would plop down and do the superman.


Here, he is starting to explore and get it figured out.





"ok, I can crawl in this stuff, that's a good sign"
















He found a pinecone and spent a while trying to figure
that out as well.




Saul made this drink from Cucumber. He pealed 3
cucumbers and blended them up. It made a really
good cucumber water.














Saul feeding Hyrum cucumber water. Hyrum liked it.


No comments: