Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday

Saturday ended up being a pretty fun/full day also. We got up, got ready for the day then went to Ivar's and got a bread bowl with clam chowder, my very first experience, and first time trying clam chowder, and boy was it good.. I typically go to these seafood places and order the chicken strips (what can i say, i LOVE chicken) Well I wanted to try the bread bowl this time, and I did.. and I'm glad I did. I'm proud of myself for trying something new, although I did think about those yummy chicken strips a time or two.. Any way, after lunch we went to HallMark to get a birthday card for our friend Maureens 39th birthday, and looked around in there for a little while, then we went to Target. We are regulars at Target. Hyrum and I went to Target 5times this week!! 2 of those times being with Ricky, the other three times were just for fun because we really like our Targets baby section. When we were at Target we picked up a couple of picture frames for Mary, really really good friend of ours, she is the wife of the man Hyrum is named after. Any way, we framed a couple picture of Hyrum for her, then we grabbed another can of formula for the heck of it, even though we have recently in the last week baught 3cans. Hyrum is starting to go through about a can and a half a week, so if theres extra money, we go ahead and try to keep it all stocked up for the next few weeks. After Target, we came home for about an hour, then headed out to Burien for Maureens birthday party. We had a good time with everybody there and got to see more friends. While we were there it became very apparent that Hyrum knows who his mommy and daddy are. He was passed around from person to person, and when he caught a glimpse of us he would smile or start wiggling around, or we would look up and see him looking at whoever may have been holding him, and have a pouting lip that looked so cute yet so sad.. haha. by the end of the night he was fine and use to being passed around and was happy with anybody he was passed to. He's such a good and happy boy.!! Any way, on another note. Hyrum wanted to squeeze in a nap between things, and he didn't want to fall asleep in his bed or anywhere else, until finally he picked the below napping spot and position... on mommy and daddys bed, with mommys teddy bear partly over his face.... weirdo. but, that's my boy.!! he's so cute.

Nap Time (this is the only way he would take his nap)



No comments: