Hey there, I've been wanting to get one of these started for a while, but haven't had the chance to sit down and figure it out yet. I have a few moments now that Hyrum is asleep for the night, and Ricky is working his late job tonight and wont be home until after 2am. So, here it is. I'm excited to get started in the blogging world. Lots of events have taken place recently, so I will probably post a few blogs later on, rather than one huge one. For now, I am going to hop in bed and watch some more of my House seasons and wait for Ricky to get home.. most likely, I will fall asleep waiting for him. So, Good night for now.!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Getting Started
Hey there, I've been wanting to get one of these started for a while, but haven't had the chance to sit down and figure it out yet. I have a few moments now that Hyrum is asleep for the night, and Ricky is working his late job tonight and wont be home until after 2am. So, here it is. I'm excited to get started in the blogging world. Lots of events have taken place recently, so I will probably post a few blogs later on, rather than one huge one. For now, I am going to hop in bed and watch some more of my House seasons and wait for Ricky to get home.. most likely, I will fall asleep waiting for him. So, Good night for now.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its the Yoda picture. I love it
Post a Comment