Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Worn Out

I think that all of the baby prep going on around here has worn Hyrum out.


Hyrum has NEVER done this before... just fallen asleep somewhere when it wasn't bed time, and someplace other than his bed, or our room..

Have had people knocking on the door, phone calls, and Ricky even told him that he was going byebye... He stayed fast asleep here on the floor.

He's actualy still asleep and slightly snoring. kinda cute. :)

He had a pretty easy day today so I'm not sure why he konked out. I was the busy one cleaning out my closet and putting baby things away and I'm not tired!

I have a rush of energy today and dont feel sick.. It's a really strange feeling because I haven't felt like this in MONTHS. During all of this cleaning and moving around today, I keep thinking I'm going to go into labor or something.


No comments: