Ricky had the day off on Monday for the New Year holiday.
We ate lunch with the Voellgers, met our boss to pick up our pay checks, shopped at Beehive Books,
Costco, Heaven Sent, and Babies/Toys R Us.
I finally made my very first little girl purchases!
At Heaven Sent consignment shop I got these 4 'outfits' for $13.
The black and white kitty one has black pants with it that have ruffles on the butt and ankles. You can kind of see them in the pic if you look hard enough.
At Babies R Us, I bought these 4packs of recieving blankets for 'buy one get one half off,' some new born Tommee Tippee pacis and 2 paci holder/clips.
We also bought the little trash bag container that will go in our future diaper bag. These little trash bags smell good and come in handy when you have to change a diaper at someones home or the doc's office and don't want to smell the place up. Plus, you aren't allowed to throw away dirty diapers in the doctors office any way, so this way you have a bag to stick the dirty diaper in until you get to somewhere where you can throw it away.
I had to get the monkey set. I LOVE pink and brown together.
I will sew some of these recieving blankets together to make thicker/two sided blankets.
Soo. This is what we have so far.. I'm not in a huge rush to buy lots of stuff, so as of now, when baby A is born, she will have a couple outfits, 2 paci's, and some blankets. :)



1 comment:
I absolutely LOVED buying clothes for Preslie! Girls get so much more spoiled than boys!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment