As you can see from the picture bellow, Hyrum got bored in the last stretch of the trip to arrive in Provo. He thought it would be fun and entertaining to pick his nose. :) (i thought it was cute)
After we stopped for the first time around 2am, Hyrum decided he was wide away. He stayed awake until after we stopped for Breakfast around 7:30am
We drove by the Logan, Utah Temple after stopping to visit with my cousin Kimberly so I could meet little Aaron and she could finally meet Hyrum. I have always wanted to go inside the Logan Temple but time didn't permit during this trip.
This is Ricky and Hyrum admiring the Salt Lake City Temple on Sunday before we sent Ricky back on a plane to WA. Here, Ricky is introducing Hyrum Leiser to Hyrum Smith at Temple Square. :)
While in Utah I threw Haylee a bridal shower. It turned out to be lots of fun. In this photo she is acting out charades that the quests requested from her. Here she is 'modeling on the catwalk.'
Gift Time! i took lots of pictures of the gift opening but I am only showing you the 'most appropriate' photos. :)
Half way through the week of working and getting ready for the big day, the two lovebirds fell asleep looking at bridals on the computer. (one of them doesn't even know that I took this picture ;)
Hyrum was pretty bored. He didn't have a ton of toys and things to play with to keep him occupied, so he decided to spice things up and try out the dryer for fun. (i ended up going to target and getting him some toys)
One day during the crazy week Hyrum and I called up Justine and went to visit her. Justine is my favorite Aussie friend, i love her accent. :) and she's way cool of course.
Here is the lovely Bride and her dress. Haylee Barber!
JUST MARRIED!!
I am sooo happy for Haylee. She has found her perfect match. Jeremi will most definitley treat her like the queen she derseves to be treated like. He's a great, honest and genuine man. I couldn't have asked for a better person to take my best friend by the hand into the temple to be sealed for time and eternity. Haylee deserves the best.!
Best Wishes Haylee Jean and Jeremi Brent Barber!
!Congrats!
on a lighter note... I know i have posted tons of videos already of Hyrum dancing.. But he seriously is a dancing Machine! below is yet another video of Hyrum dancing in Utah with Haylee and Taryn in the background. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment